Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats

muscledog95

You guys weren't shitting me. Today was leg day and half way through my leg press workout I decided to try out the squat rack. Even though it was the squat machine (stays on a track) it still really worked my legs. I could barely walk down the steps to go to my car. I love it thanks

hey man....... we dont kid about pain or growth

good luck with them

If you're not squatting, you're not working out.

You think you had trouble walking today? Just wait til tomorrow bud. But good job man, keep it up!

if your legs wont grow, you must have forgotten...

to get your legs big, you best be squattin'

hehe. just little rhyme to help some remember..:D

Question...

....Will squats damage my knees in the long run? I had a knee injury from running track in high school but it hasnt gave me any problems since. Should I worry about my knees?

if your form is done right (and get away from that smith machine btw, you think your legs got a blasting from that, you aint seen nuthin yet :) ), and you listen to your body, squats are safe...

just make sure to pay attention to any signs you have of your knees acting up and take it easy... take a slightly wider stance and toe pointed forwad to keep your knees as safe as possible... never let your knees go over your toes (i.e. if there was a vertical line drawn from the tips of your toes to the celing, don't let your knees cross that line)

and smith machine is a good place to start, but it is more likely to mess up your knees so get to the squat rack and do 'em there :)

g/l and congrats on the first of hopefully many many squat sessions...

Sore

Today im feeling the effects of those squats. I like it and I can see how your legs can get awesome growth from a excersice like this. Cant wait to see what I look like when christmas comes around. Man my legs hurt

I think GenetiKing said it best when he described the day after legs:
Sitting down on the shitter as being a "Greek Tragedy" :D :D

how the hell are you meant to squat while keeping your knees behind your otes..i tried it without weight, and it felt like my back would cave in. The only way i could do it comfortably was by moving my legs much wider than shoulder-width.

Top Bottom