Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats With a Squat Suit----Tonight for the first time!

R

roidog420

I tried on some dudes squatsuit tonight while squatting with a couple of guys I lift with. It was too loose on him & I asked him if I could try it for a few sets since I had never been in one before and was anxious to see what it would do for me. I only went to 500# since my buddy told me not to go too heavy since I wasn't used to using it. It felt good to use, but it was hard to get my ass into the lift. You really got to concentrate on stretching that suit back so that you get some push with your Glutes & Hammies. Anyway, I was able to do 500 while going below parellel, when I normally would only go parellel to the floor. I basically SHOT the weight up. I think I'll work with it for awhile to see if it helps me bring up my weights w/o using the suit. It at least helps give me the confidence to do the bigger weights. The mental part of getting under all the weight is 1/2 the battle for me. Also, it took ALOT of the strain off my lower back, since I have a bad lower back & I tend to start to wobble back & forth at the hips when I get to like 455. The suit kept my hips & lower back tight, thus no wobblage. My squatting bros were thanking me for that...they say that I make them nervous.

Top Bottom