Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats session caused bleeding....

Hit_the_weightS

Ok so today I done legs in the gym and killed it added 10kg to my max and went for 6 reps really pushed my self to the max, carried on killin it with barbell lunges, leg ext, and calfs.

When I got home I went to the toilet (for a shit) and there was quite a bit of blood not in the actual stool but like I bled after the stool came out, wasn't constipated or anything, strangely this time last year the same thing happened just not after a strenuous workout and my doc said it could be due to stress or straining when taking a dump.

I think it may have something to do with me lifting.

Please chime in with opinions, exp and knowledge on the matter I appreciate the posts

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Probably hemroids from straining too much. Get prep h youll b ok.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Ok so today I done legs in the gym and killed it added 10kg to my max and went for 6 reps really pushed my self to the max, carried on killin it with barbell lunges, leg ext, and calfs.

When I got home I went to the toilet (for a shit) and there was quite a bit of blood not in the actual stool but like I bled after the stool came out, wasn't constipated or anything, strangely this time last year the same thing happened just not after a strenuous workout and my doc said it could be due to stress or straining when taking a dump.

I think it may have something to do with me lifting.

Please chime in with opinions, exp and knowledge on the matter I appreciate the posts

keep in mind, when somone pushes or pulles heavy weight there are bount go be blow blood vessles through out the body.
i've blown BV in my biceps. Its no big deal. (im not a docto)
so IF THE BLEEDING CONTINUES then its time to get the rectum explorded.

Thanks for the input guys

I definitely don't have hemeroids it's internal.

Also the blood was fresh not old looking.

Hemroids can happen on the inside of ur ass and on outside.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

my guess is its hemoroids which causes what brownbrown said. the fact that you say the blood is 'fresh' confirms to me that it is hemoroids.

just imagine sharp things trying to get passed and scratching yourself up and causing bleeding.. that is what is essentially happening when you lift heavy. i have gotten hemmoroids a few times in the past couple years following a very heavy deadlift day. also if you strain when you have a bowel movement it will further make the problem worse. try not to strain when you lift and if that isn't possible then lessen the weight and the problem should fix itself ..

that and also hernia's are things we have to watch out for as lifters.. they are both extremely common for all of us

Update

Been to the toilet 3 times since I posted and no blood.
I'm thinking this was due to the heavy strain when lifting.

Also Steve could hemeroids still be there after a year cause I had this same bleeding this time last year?
If I do have hemeroids they are internal, how would I go about treating internal hemeroids?

Update

Been to the toilet 3 times since I posted and no blood.
I'm thinking this was due to the heavy strain when lifting.

Also Steve could hemeroids still be there after a year cause I had this same bleeding this time last year?
If I do have hemeroids they are internal, how would I go about treating internal hemeroids?

yes they come and go.

you can treat them with some hemorroid creams but all in all you need to not strain so much as i said in my earlier post. there is a dude at my gym who gets on the smith rack and does like 500 pound squats and he strains and grunts like he is giving birth, he probably gets hemorroids a lot from all that straining.

try squatting with more control, less weight, and without straining yourself so much.

i had the same thing. i thought it was just from taking a wide shit from eating alot of oats. but now im thinking twice about it cause i have been lifting very heavy when this happened.

Top Bottom