Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats and deadlifts: perfect form?

Jon.W.

High End Bro
Platinum
I would like to ask two questions:
1. What is the perfect form for doing a squat and a deadlift? (If no one can be bothered to explain then maybe someone could give me the adress of a good informative website!)

2. If I quit training and eating like a monster when I reach a certain weight, i.e. 200-250 pounds, would I start to lose muscle? Can I maintain that bodyweight with minimum effort? Please help me out guys this would be my worst nightmare, (losing muscle). I'm not saying I will quit but it is a possibility.

Jon.W. said:
I would like to ask two questions:
1. What is the perfect form for doing a squat and a deadlift? (If no one can be bothered to explain then maybe someone could give me the adress of a good informative website!)

2. If I quit training and eating like a monster when I reach a certain weight, i.e. 200-250 pounds, would I start to lose muscle? Can I maintain that bodyweight with minimum effort? Please help me out guys this would be my worst nightmare, (losing muscle). I'm not saying I will quit but it is a possibility.

then leave... if you don't like to work out then don't. I don't understand why people think they have to work out. no one is making you. why don't you just accept the fact that deep down inside you like to hit the gym, it makes you feel and look good. you want to look better than joe smoe on the street so stop whining and do it... ok brotha. :angel:

Top Bottom