Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** Sprirolactone?

joeljuice

I can get IP spirolactone tabs and will do my own topical spiro from it. Does anyone had experience with ** Spiro?

joeljuice said:
I can get IP spirolactone tabs and will do my own topical spiro from it. Does anyone had experience with ** Spiro?

remember that one time when you wrote ** for IP, then wrote IP out, then used ** for IP again. that was funny.

Re: Re: ** Sprirolactone?

WARBIRDWS6 said:

remember that one time when you wrote ** for IP, then wrote IP out, then used ** for IP again. that was funny.

LOL :D It was morning and did sleep only 2,5 hours.... Well we are just humans afterall :p

Re: Re: Re: ** Sprirolactone?

joeljuice said:

LOL :D It was morning and did sleep only 2,5 hours.... Well we are just humans afterall :p

yeah, i actually did think it was funny. so i figured i'd bust some balls. :)

Like they said, I would just order from an american pharmacy. Spironolacton is a bit of an androgen blocker, but I think it is better to use in comparison to some of the other diurectics that people use such as lasix which depletes your body of potassium............spironolacton wont do that.

Top Bottom