Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring break While on cycle!

pacelolz

Hello guys,

I have a dilemma that I will be dealing with in the next couple weeks. So basically, my current cycle right now is test p 75mg eod 1-8
tren ace 75mg eod 1-6
mast p 75mg eod 1-8
winstrol 40mg 1-6,

Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5 2x weekly
Liv 52 & cycle assist daily

Pct will be
50/50/50/50 clomid
20/20/20/20 nolva

& I am currently on week 2 of my cycle. Everything is going great. I am looking more full and vascular then the day before and diet is on point hitting all my macros training harder than ever.

So, my friend called me the other day and asked me to go to spring break. This problem is I will be on the last week of my cycle. We plan on drinking the majority of the time but my diet will be still fairly good. My question for you guys is what should I do? I will be off the tren and orals 2 weeks before and will mainly be on test p and masteron. I really don't want to be shut down or moody from the pct so should I take a maintenance dose from week 6-8 onto vaction while still taking liv 52 daily on vacation? This vacation probably won't be the healthiest based on the dumb situation I got myself in but I will be there for 4 nights and plan on enjoying every bit of it. What would you guys recommend? Thanks

DO NOT combine a cycle with spring break. Absolutely not. Even 1 random drink is a bad idea IMO while on...

Even if all harsh compounds are taken out 2 weeks before and 2 weeks of a cruise dose to maintain normal test levels? I understand it can be bad for the liver but can it still be even at a cruising dose ?

Yes. Don't do it. This lifestyle is going to require making some sacrifices.

Very informative posts. I learned a ton from "no". Thank! Any other inputs? Hopefully more then 2 sentences?

Limits gains
Stresses body further
Usually low sleep
Empty calories while drinking
Nearly impossible to stick to any kind of diet
Limits protein synthesis while alcohol is in system
Causes estrogen spikes

So you want to use 2 of the 3 biggest damagers of the liver and stack them back to back? Why not make it all 3 and take some Tylenol with it?

Limits gains
Stresses body further
Usually low sleep
Empty calories while drinking
Nearly impossible to stick to any kind of diet
Limits protein synthesis while alcohol is in system
Causes estrogen spikes

And lets not forget those NASTY hangovers that make us mess up our diets and slack off on training.

Top Bottom