Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

sprayed tuna juice on new shirt!

cmdubs

New member
I hate that! You ever get those cans that don't drain right....stinky water just sprays in your face...shit got all over my new silk shirt..and now I've got a huge wet spot on it from trying to clean it up..and I'm at work! People keep looking at me weird and when I tell 'em what it is they give me a look like I'ma fuckin space alien or something because I eat tuna straight out of the can. Oh well...at least it was water and not oil. I'm done now. Thanks.
 
yeah I forget about the stink factor..damn...I probably smell like a $2 hooker...no offense to your x.
 
That shit sucks for sure! I was opening a can once, the lid got all screwing and shot liquid tuna all over me! Now I am more careful. Its those baby tuna's getting their revenge! LOL

Sorry to hear about your new shirt!
 
Top Bottom