Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

sports and tren...

wolfman87

New member
i read that tren makes it hard to run for an extended period of time, so i'm wondering how bad is it really? would i still be able to play lacrosse (i'm a middie so i run more), or would that be totally out of the question unless i wanted to pass out during a game or something?
 
wolfman87 said:
i read that tren makes it hard to run for an extended period of time, so i'm wondering how bad is it really? would i still be able to play lacrosse (i'm a middie so i run more), or would that be totally out of the question unless i wanted to pass out during a game or something?


its aweful for me, im running tren right now, used to run around 3 miles e3d, now i can barely run up 5 flights of stairs to my office. Wouldnt recommend it bro if you have to do that much running.
 
wolfman87 said:
i read that tren makes it hard to run for an extended period of time, so i'm wondering how bad is it really? would i still be able to play lacrosse (i'm a middie so i run more), or would that be totally out of the question unless i wanted to pass out during a game or something?


It made me alot stronger for sure but I play rugby and tried it in the middle of last season and that was a bad idea I should have waited untill offseason. Its still my gear of choice though i love it.
 
I'm running ace right now it definetly gives me the feeling that I'm severly out of shape. I get winded doing things that are not strenious in the least. I'm running eq w/ it but I guess the ace is overpowering it.
 
ive gone through football 2aday practices with them and didnt really notice much of a different in breathing or anything just better recover def., but also used eca stack at the time so hard to hell
 
run some EQ and Var.
I used to run that when I was playing rugby accross the pond. With a good dose of Test, cant go wrong!
 
If you are already at a good fitness level, EQ and Var will boost you up a bit. They are not going to be a magic fitness formula, but I sure felt a bit of a boost on them!
 
I couldn't even walk a nine hole golf course on tren, of course it's not like I hit it straight. I added 700 mg EQ and it helped the shin splints and cramps, I never really had a breathing problem, just slightly. But the EQ helped.
 
wolfman87 said:
so eq and var would combat the shortness of breath good enough to stay relatively normal?

Like I said in my post the eq isn't doing shit to help my endurance and if it is then I can't imagine what I would be like w/o it.
 
wolfman87 said:
damn, that sounds intense. how do yall do cardio on tren or is that out of the question until the cycle ends?
I only do cardio while on tren the last 4 weeks br=efore a comp. But I also use clen and that seems to give me energy while doing cardio but as soon as I get home I'm ready for a nap.
 
wolfman87 said:
damn, that sounds intense. how do yall do cardio on tren or is that out of the question until the cycle ends?

No cardio for my currently. Walking to the third floor at school is enough to get me huffing and puffing.
 
Top Bottom