Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sport...

AGENT SHAGWELL

Main Entry: 2sport
Function: noun
Date: 15th century

1 a : a source of diversion : RECREATION b : sexual play c (1) : physical activity engaged in for pleasure (2) : a
particular activity (as an athletic game) so engaged in

2 a : PLEASANTRY, JEST b : often mean-spirited jesting : MOCKERY, DERISION

3 a : something tossed or driven about in or as if in play b : LAUGHINGSTOCK
4 a : SPORTSMAN b : a person considered with respect to living up to the ideals of sportsmanship <a good sport> <a poor sport> c : a companionable person

5 : an individual exhibiting a sudden deviation from type beyond the normal limits of individual variation usually as a result of mutation especially of somatic tissue
synonym see FUN

so if you a good sport you have nice mutated somatic tissue?.....how can anyone not like sports when you describe it this way?......"sexual play"....who likes sports now?

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
MOCKERY, LAUGHINGSTOCK

speak'n of, what ever happend with the football try outs??? are you gonna? when are they again? do you still need to earn the $100? do you wanna earn $5 the hard way? :p

Gilbyag said:

speak'n of, what ever happend with the football try outs??? are you gonna? when are they again? do you still need to earn the $100? do you wanna earn $5 the hard way? :p

went well....another practice this sat.....after that they decide who gets invited to camp....I came up with the $100....the harder way....actually working:(...but thank you for your kind and generous offer....so good of you little man;)

Last edited:
Shags, you are really going to do this? The football thang?

WODIN said:
Shags, you are really going to do this? The football thang?

I'm giving it a try.....due to finding out about it so late, I'm no where near in "football" condition, but I couldn't resist trying.....too much fun:)

......but if I make it I'll be seeing you at one of my games;)

Damn right you will!!!!

I 'm all for it really. You guys strappin on helmets and shit yet or are you doing time trials and coordination testing?

right now its just alot of drills and testing.....they got too many people comming out to suit up. I figure they will wait till camp, but who knows.

Only bad thing....take a woman, who isn't having sex, isn't running, give her some pads and a helmet, give her a chance to play her favorite sport, take away her fear factor since she's never played full tackle....and you got one scarey senario......I"m soo excited:):):):)

AGENT SHAGWELL said:

Only bad thing....take a woman, who isn't having sex, isn't running, give her some pads and a helmet, give her a chance to play her favorite sport, take away her fear factor since she's never played full tackle....and you got one scarey senario......I"m soo excited:):):):)

that response gave me chills... now I wanna play.:mad:

Really best of luck to you. This is so cool...

Top Bottom