Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Splenda ??

eduardomz

Hello I started to have a zero carb diet as my trainer told me to get fully ripped down I have 13% body fat. I'm doing fine eating only protein and vegetables. But I am a coffee lover and I use splenda to get it sweet. My trainer told me is not good because it stops the fat consuming process of the body.
Does anyone have any experience on splenda??

Hello I started to have a zero carb diet as my trainer told me to get fully ripped down I have 13% body fat. I'm doing fine eating only protein and vegetables. But I am a coffee lover and I use splenda to get it sweet. My trainer told me is not good because it stops the fat consuming process of the body.
Does anyone have any experience on splenda??

That is bullshit. Splenda contains a very small amount of carbs and that is it. Your trainer is an idiot. I was eating splenda before I took my avi picture. Any other questions?

Exactly what Lartinos said. Splenda has a negligible amount of carbs (obviously if you don't drench the splenda in whatever you're eating/drinking) and that's that.

does your trainer compare in muscle def to lartinos. im gettin sick of seein trainers who look like me. i damn well know how to look like myself, and if you knew any more than you did, you wouldnt look like me either. just cuz you have a certificate saying you know shit, you dont know shit. real life exp > than said piece of stupid certificate paper

Top Bottom