Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spirostim???

DOES NOT WORK!!!!!, it is really cheap now, I believe $20, it was about $60 when it first was introduced, but I tried it and nothing, also a friend owns a nutrition depot and he stop selling it, because all the customers that bought it complained.

Thanks guys for the info however, I am already taking it and just wanted to know if anyone had results. Today is Day 7 and I have lost 7 lbs... probably just water though. And Jazzi it costs me $40. I have been doing alot of searches on Yohimbe HCL, I am going to try that in about a month.

i am currently doing yohimbe ephedrine caffeine stack and it seems to be good

sort of like the PPA product sold on the boards

Thanks TV, I also have PPA, just haven't started it yet. I am going to start it after this Spirostim. I have also purchased Norabol. Do you have any suggestions as to dosages?

Thanks!!!

OK, thanks anyway. It is from Mass Quantities also.

Ingredients: 19-Norandrostenedione 100 mg
Silymarin 20 mg
Niacin 10 mg
Zinc 5 mg

I forgot to mention that I have the Flax Seed Oil from MQ also. I have heard about Udo's brand, which brand do you use?

is that what people sometimes refer to as andro? b/c if it is, i have tried it. after only a few days...punched someone in the face...way bad!

Top Bottom