Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spent too much for Christmas already....what did everyone buy for their SO?

how's she doing bro? everything going well?

So far so good Rob. She's very healthy and surprisingly she sleeps all night if you let her. I've been making her wake up to eat at night since she's still preemi, but if I didn't she would sleep 8 hours straight...she doesn't really cry either, maybe once or twice a day she'll get fussy but only for a few seconds. Growing fast!

So far so good Rob. She's very healthy and surprisingly she sleeps all night if you let her. I've been making her wake up to eat at night since she's still preemi, but if I didn't she would sleep 8 hours straight...she doesn't really cry either, maybe once or twice a day she'll get fussy but only for a few seconds. Growing fast!

good to hear. I'll have to send you some pics of my boy when he gets here for you to hang next to her crib

good to hear. I'll have to send you some pics of my boy when he gets here for you to hang next to her crib

Maybe they'll marry one day and have some right wing, gun toting, ass puckering slobbering redneck jooser babies

Top Bottom