Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SPEED and pumping

JMasters

Anyone use speed before their workout? A guy was telling me he used to do it when he worked out. He said his pumps were unreal and you didn't know when to quit. Anyone know if it is addictive. I would assume you probably crash when you stop taking it.

------------------
Train till you puke

Dude - speed is HORRIBLE for your body. That shit is made of some evil chemicles (i know a cook) and not to mention ruins your life. I think you should find something else to give you better pumps.

rxderrick
--
"The only easy day, was yesterday."

There are much better options. Speed is HORRIBLY addictive, it can keep you up all night, and the crash you get afterwards can last days, and be crippling to your workout.

------------------

Find me at:
IRC/DALnet
irc.dal.net 6667
#i/o

Yeah, that is what I kind of figured. I was just curious if anyone ever used it before on here. Thanx guys

------------------
Train till you puke

Speed aint to good for lifting, it makes exerting yourself uncomfortable, like your heart starts beating to fast.
Speed aint that bad for you unless you mainline it. I bleiveyouaretalking about amphetamine when you speak about speed. THis stuff is prescribed for kids with add who take it for years. It gets a bad rap from addicts who shoot 500mg or so at a time.

no, no, no,,speed is the worst thing for a workout...it burns up glucose, glycogen reserves..it waste your muscle...also addictive...you will crash afterwards and not want to work out...i could go on, but i hope get the message....BIG MISTAKE

NO,speed is bad for your ticker. do you want to have a heart-attack? thats what i thought.there are other ways to get a great work-out. TRAIN HARD!

dude, everyone's right. i have sone it before. it is addictive, you feel too wound up and you can't stop, and then you crash HARD!

I knew a guy that competed and used speed every workout. He would run around like a madman and would have constant nose bleeds during training. He was using all sorts of other shit as well and people said he was pissing blood too. I heard he is dead now - no joke!

You'd be asking for a heart attack>>>>>>>>my 2cents

Top Bottom