Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

speaking of drunk driveing

  • Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

Guest
who can honestly say they have never gotten behind the wheel drunk? I for one have, it was stupid...did it more then once. I don't drink anymore, have not really for three years now. Never caused an accident.

I would just like to see the odds.
 
I never did it...i really dont drink...I drank this weekend and got fucked up real fast...but by the time i drove home, 3am, i felt pretty decent...i could focus with no problem.
I did drive once when I was high back in college and I had a hard time driving.
 
Yes, I said the same on another thread...
Looking back on those days I shake my head and thank God I didn't run over someone....

I once made it to the driveway and felt so relieved I fell asleep with the engine running...

Hours later I woke up with the engine still running.
 
I can actually remember a time when it was legal to drink and drive...just fucking and driving was discouraged...
 
WODIN said:
I can actually remember a time when it was legal to drink and drive...just fucking and driving was discouraged...

The only problem was worring about hitting a damn horse.
 
actually for wodin it was worse than
hitting a horse...

if you were drunk and fell off your dino
on the way home, he might eat your ass...

i imagine those tar pits were a bitch as well...:D
 
You know my answer. Ironically, I was sitting parked after coming out of a movie theatre when I got my DWI. There was no actual driving involved with my "driving while intoxicated" charge. Of course, that makes no difference from a legal standpoint.:) But yes, I have driven drunk.
 
i have, it was dumb, im done drinking anyhow....just drive behind the wheel on juice....what would that be called?? lol...Driving pumped up?? :p

Finabomber
 
Probably 1000 times. I am not proud of it, nor do I regret it, as no harm was done.

Three that stand out are

I walked out of the bar with a drink in my hand, walked over to my car and drove away. I was so out of it that I didn't realize I was outside until I was halfway hiome and realized I was holding a drink.

The time I got lost on the way home (I had lived here for like 4 months already) and I couldn't find my house.

The time I drove from FSU in Talahssee to Ft Benning, GA down some backcountry roads in Southern GA. 178 miles - I believe that to be a record of some kind.
 
Top Bottom