Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spatterson (and everyone else): I did it. I ate the chicken breast.

Good Lord Starfish - why won't you eat beef. It's kind of a long way around to get a little Fina but hey...
My family thinks I have gone crazy - beef is delivered to my house by the half or whole a few times a year. I have started sorting out all the T Bones and Rib Steaks and trading them to my sister for Sirloin and Round Steak. I am always the first one to jump on the meat from a cow if they have it as it is leaner.

Lady M - welcome back bon' apetite

Last edited:
Give it time...we will eventually convert the rest of the board members that dont eat meat.........CONGRATS GIRL..watch your body grow:)

Congrats, lady McB. I quit after 2 years myself. The worst meat to get used to again was pork -- something about an enzyme your body stops making if you don't eat it. I'm glad I tried the veggie thing -- it's what gave me the (admittedly still far from perfect) understanding of diet and discipline that is helping me with my BB goals now!

Welcome aboard the meat train!

Wyst

spatterson said:
So you ate the chx breast, and you've joked about a few other unfortunate animals, but what meat have you INGESTED since you became a born-again omnivore?

so far I've had the chicken breast and some tuna, which used to be one of my favorite foods...don't know quite how to prepare it, but I'm sort of in wonderment of the taste again! I also bought some salmon steaks, which I'm not sure how to prepare...once I get used to these few things and see what's feesible, (i'm really planning on sticking to lean chicken and fishy things for right now, which I'm sure nobody would object to), I'll post my diet. Then we'll see if I'm doing it right...

BTW, I'm up to about 130 now, but I don't know how much muscle I've gained since January...I think I'll be ready to lean out soon, so I'm excited to see how the meat works in that...

K

Like my dad always says... "Human kind didn't work so hard to be at the top of the food chain to not eat meat!"

gotta love that guy

dg

spatterson said:
When I was still not eating meat, my brother used to say:

If God didn't want you to eat cows He wouldn't have made them out of meat.

hehe...nice one. I think my dad said the same thing...

for indigestion? GINGER!!!

I've been getting sushi garnish at Whole Foods (already prepped) and I just eat the stuff with all my high protein meals... you could take caps of it, but I like the taste of ginger, and I've got to assume that fresh/whole ginger works better...

Forrest

wonderstanding said:
for indigestion? GINGER!!!

I've been getting sushi garnish at Whole Foods (already prepped) and I just eat the stuff with all my high protein meals... you could take caps of it, but I like the taste of ginger, and I've got to assume that fresh/whole ginger works better...

Forrest

hm, maybe I'll try that...I don't really like the taste of ginger so much, but I don't like the taste of my protein shake either...thanks!:bday:

Top Bottom