Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spatterson (and everyone else): I did it. I ate the chicken breast.

ladymacbeth

...then I promptly handed in my Vegetarian badge and my fist full of Fakin' Bacon, and walked away quietly, ham sandwich in hand.

But seriously, I went shopping today and thought my head would explode with so many choices. I just bought a can of tuna and some smoked salmon steaks. I'm not sure what I'll do with them. I have the kitchen equipment of a college student.

Sooooo, I will be posting a brand new diet in a few days...be ready! I'm excited!

Btw, I got the chicken breast at a nice restaurant, and it was yummy. But, I've got some crazy indigestion...any suggestions on what to do about this?

I'm Protein-Rific.

(for anyone wondering what's going on, I've been a vegetarian for about 2.5 years, and yesterday I "quit". I'd been thinking about quitting for a while, and realized I no longer had any objection to it...blah blah blah)

Welcome carnivore! :wavey:

ladymacbeth said:
...then I promptly handed in my Vegetarian badge and my fist full of Fakin' Bacon, and walked away quietly, ham sandwich in hand.

I've got some crazy indigestion...any suggestions on what to do about this?
I’ve heard about this but don’t have any true remedies. How about papaya tablets?

I guess this means you’re right around the corner from the steak prepared “black and bleu” . ;) j/k

Re: Bwaaahahahahahahaa...

spatterson said:
Yard bird down the pie-hole!

Start slow, lady. Your tummy is wondering what the hell's going on! Mine did the same thing. A brat made it all better...extra kraut! :lmao:

a braut? not pepto? hehe...you're lucky I'm not more gullible, or I'd probably slurp one down and wonder why my tummy didn't feel better...:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Re: Re: Bwaaahahahahahahaa...

ladymacbeth said:

a braut? not pepto? hehe...you're lucky I'm not more gullible, or I'd probably slurp one down and wonder why my tummy didn't feel better...:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

I think my dear spatterson is referring to bratworst and sourkraut. That would totally break in your tummy!

Re: Re: Re: Bwaaahahahahahahaa...

The Nature Boy said:

I think my dear spatterson is referring to bratworst and sourkraut. That would totally break in your tummy!

hehe...yes, darling nature boy, I know she was referring to a brat and saurkraut...and I'm quite sure it would break my tummy right in half :)

spatterson said:

She is one of US now... :devil:

Since we're giving Ms. Macbeth spelling lessons, she may as well know it's sauerkraut. :)

Yeah, lady, I just made up all that shit about being vegan to get you to turn your back on your morals. You're SO weak. Pass the turkey...

Hold on...I...can't...type so well...while gnawing on this live pig. Why does he keep squealing??

Damn sauerkraut...effing Germans.

naturally anabolic said:
can you squeal....like a pig? *SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAL*

hehe...I've seen Deliverance too, NA...

As for you Spatterson...what can I do with the rest of this pig? Can I mix it in with my post workout shake, with cottage cheese on the side...

Oh, this is getting to gross for me...:sick:

Top Bottom