Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spaghetti anybody?

1999TL

Are there any recipes on making healthy spaghetti? I've seen the wheat spaghettis, but I've never tried. Also, I dont know if whole what noodles are available. Are they?

Needto, or anybody, can spaghetti be used for bodybuilding?

Whole wheat noodles and turkey meatballs. This is not a bad meal PWO imo. I prefer the dark ground turkey. I make my own meatballs and I use Barilla marinara with sauteed garlic and onions and fresh herbs from the garden. If I am I will have some of mom's homemade sauce on hand!!

SouthernLord said:
Whole wheat noodles and turkey meatballs. This is not a bad meal PWO imo. I prefer the dark ground turkey. I make my own meatballs and I use Barilla marinara with sauteed garlic and onions and fresh herbs from the garden. If I am I will have some of mom's homemade sauce on hand!!

Barilla makes some damn fine whole wheat noodles. I always get the corkscrew ones.... I use lite spagetti sauce, throw in some chopped onions, some garlic, couple cans of mushrooms, and then either some ground turkey or 95%+ lean ground beef.

1999TL said:
Are there any recipes on making healthy spaghetti? I've seen the wheat spaghettis, but I've never tried. Also, I dont know if whole what noodles are available. Are they?

Needto, or anybody, can spaghetti be used for bodybuilding?

use whole grain pasta

Top Bottom