Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soy milk and sugar freee pudding recipie,,?replies?

missyd143

i never tried this before but i doubt it will taste bad..mix original soy milk with sugar free instant chocolate pudding and a scoop of designer whey chocolate....any thoughts?
will soy and sf puddin mix good? i think the cooked one needs skim milk...and what is so bad bout skim milk because its technically 10 calories less than 1 cup of soy milk and it wont harm you unless you overconsume it.,besides the lactose intolerant stuff soy and skim are the same.

If your going to add soy milk or skim milk to sugar free jello, you might as well just buy the regular jello...because your just adding sugar to the sugar free when you mix it with soy or skim.

Iwan2bsolid2 said:
If your going to add soy milk or skim milk to sugar free jello, you might as well just buy the regular jello...because your just adding sugar to the sugar free when you mix it with soy or skim.

**What else would you add, if not soy or skim? The instructions call for adding skim milk. I dont believe water would work as well.

yes tastes great, plus it's full of protein. I like to sprinkle a packet of Splenda on top for added sweetness. Havent had it in awhile, just might have to make some.

Top Bottom