Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sourcing

SofaGeorge said:
You're are dead wrong... the Feds can, will, and have prosecuted for providing the source info.

You learn something new everyday. Basically you're saying by pointing a Bro in the right direction you're just as guilty as if you made the sale yourself? That just doesn't sound right but if it's the case then I'll definitely think twice before I help someone out.

Can you get busted for providing a source? Yes.

Will you get in any trouble at all whatsoever for it? No.

Why? Because they will make you disclose the source and any other info you know.

Juice Authority said:

You learn something new everyday. Basically you're saying by pointing a Bro in the right direction you're just as guilty as if you made the sale yourself? That just doesn't sound right but if it's the case then I'll definitely think twice before I help someone out.

It gets even more rediculous. All you have to do is pick up the telephone or use a computer to supply the info... and you have a new charge.

Since most people here supply source info via PM or email... they can count on at least one enhancement.

What people don't understand about the process is that it is often selective. They will prosecute some people if they want to make a point in the media. (This is like when the chainsaw juggler on Venice Beach got hit by the IRS for not declaring his tips. The IRS didn't give jack diddly about the money... they just wanted the story in the paper because they knew the media value would scare the shit out of people and get them to pay their taxes.) Secondarily, they come after you if they have a reason to nail you (real or imagined) or they want to put great preassure on you to get you to rat out your source(s).

One famous pro introduced two guys. He did not participate in a sale... he just provided the introduction. He served three years for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom