Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sour Apple Better Protein Bars

BarbelBeast

High End Bro
Platinum
Got a pack of these recently..

I mixed these with honey, Power Butter and I also added a bit of cinnamon to the mix.. Some Apple Cinnamon bars :Chef:

To mix these was so easy.. I used a beater and within a minute it was all perfectly mixed. Pressed em, fridged em and wa la... They came out perfect. Moist but not mushy and had a great taste.. The sour wasn't too apparent(Which I like) The apple was there, and the cinnamon that I added was just a hint of it. Perfect. Amazing!!!!!

These will definitely be a staple of the flavors I purchase up there with Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Banana, and original. Still gotta try Butterscotch!

For how these turned out and how good they tasted AND HOW EASY IT WAS TO MAKE THEM..... Seriously like 10mins is all it took.. If that..

I'd give these bad boys a 10/10 hands down.

GET YOU SOME!!!!! :chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:

Got a pack of these recently..

I mixed these with honey, Power Butter and I also added a bit of cinnamon to the mix.. Some Apple Cinnamon bars :Chef:

To mix these was so easy.. I used a beater and within a minute it was all perfectly mixed. Pressed em, fridged em and wa la... They came out perfect. Moist but not mushy and had a great taste.. The sour wasn't too apparent(Which I like) The apple was there, and the cinnamon that I added was just a hint of it. Perfect. Amazing!!!!!

These will definitely be a staple of the flavors I purchase up there with Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Banana, and original. Still gotta try Butterscotch!

For how these turned out and how good they tasted AND HOW EASY IT WAS TO MAKE THEM..... Seriously like 10mins is all it took.. If that..

I'd give these bad boys a 10/10 hands down.

GET YOU SOME!!!!! :chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:
nice..cinnamon should like a nice twist.. i need to try that out lol

Apple cinnamon?! That sounds fantastic...almost like an Apple Jacks bar :)

Top Bottom