Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore throat + var. Cut back or stop completely?

shortround

Hi Ladies :) I'm new here, but not new to var. I've run it a few times at 5mg ED with no problems or sides, but it's always been on a cut. I'm bulking right now and decided to taper up this time (5, 7.5, 10) and am on 10 now. Things were great until 2 days ago when my throat started to hurt. While it might be a cold being that it's flu season, I know that it could be my voice changing. While I'm fine with a little change, it really frikken hurts lol! My Q is, should I scale back to 5mg ED and see if it helps or cut it completely?

Stats:
4'11, 117 lbs
33 years old, figure competitor
Bulking around 2800 cals daily (taking a break from tracking)

Scale back. If no sides were seen at the lower dose, stick with that

Thanks, will cut back. Getting more flu like symptoms as well, so hopefully this shet passes...I want to make as much gains as possible on this bulk.

If the symptoms persist after you scale it back then maybe you caught a bug. If that's the case then let the bug pass then reassess

No problem girl. Let me know if you need anything else

I'm shet out of luck. Check in with doc = strep throat and me waiting on mono test results. Everything I can cross is crossed right now...god. Mono.

Then yes stop the roids, you can pick them up again when you're well

depends when you started

if just with 2 weeks you can cut it out untill youre ready to use and cut

if youre in 4 plus weeks continue the cycle untill youre done ( 6 weeks)
its pretty toxic so beware

She just said she's sick. Advising her to continue her cycle isn't good advice.

Top Bottom