Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sore nipples

winkman

I went to bed and woke up with sore nipples last night~ im currently 3 weeks into a 6 week cycle of a norandrostene/diol stack from a source~1000mg for 3 weeks~ then dropping to 800~are sore nipples a sign of gyno??

is it working for you.

How are your results otherwise? I am currently on the same cycle with 500mg a day for 6 weeks. I am only 4 days in. When did you see or feel a difference if any?

Last edited:
my nipples arent itchy at all~ but my right nipple is kinda sore on contact~ i dunno what i should take cuz i know the only thing that blocks progesterone is winny~ and i dont wanna end my cycle~ 3rd week in and i just attempted to max and i went up 25 pounds~ this stuff is great and i really hope i dont have to get off it

Is is really worth getting gyno? It's coming, you're seeing the signs. You may be strong, but you probably won't like the way you look. Think about it long and hard.

My results so far.

I can actually see and feel a dfference. I am on the same dosage as Winkman. I think when my cycle comes to and end I am going to buy chrysin to counter act the effects if any.

The bioavailability of chrysin is so low that it is a completely useless supplement. If it did work as avertised, as an anti-estrogen, you would take it with your cycle like Nolvadex, to prevent gyno, not following your cycle to restart natural testosterone production like Clomid.

If you insist on using a natural supplement post cycle to resart test production, use tribulus. Get a good quality one like Tibestan or maybe Syntrax's ne Fuzu.

So in other words

So basically rather then take something like Chrysin, after my cycle is over, use tribulus to restart my bodies natural testerone level? What other options do I have? I am sorry if my question seems dumb, but I don't quite understand it.

Top Bottom