Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sooooo hits the spot...

habitualhealth said:
Ben & Jerry's half baked low fat frozen yogurt.

oh......................my........................gah!

Dang, it's been sooooooooooooooooo long since i indulged in such goodness.


That's all. ;)

I have something much better than low-fat frozen yogurt... :p
 
im about to eat 2 cans of tuna
 
drinking gatorade after I just destroyed back

I destroyed it, absolutely

245lb bb rows.
 
habitualhealth said:
You are a big ol donkey dick.

Just for that asstard shit....i'm posting a recent pic that says it's AOK for me to treat myself.

*sticks tongue out at you*

I wanna see...I wanna see!!!! :Chef: :tuc:
 
habitualhealth said:
don't be a butthead, butthead.

i didnt mean you, beavis

i meant the other late night fags who have their mouse in one hand and their dicks in the other.
 
during vacations, my diet was shit. Always on the go, so I either didn't eat or when i did I ate shit. Now that I'm back, I'm eager to get back on a clean diet but I crave crap so much. I never, ever eat chinese food, but yesterday I had this strange craving for it and stopped at a chinese joint on my way home. Kung pow and orange chicken and an egg roll :p

I did it again today but it wasn't as good.

clean diet comming soon
 
habitualhealth said:
well any other night your posts aren't worth the read. ;)


Thus, "tonight". Clarified enough or should I break out the crayons and construction paper?

WTF is your problem?? I think that gallon of Ice Cream you ate has your blood sugar Jacked up
 
doesn't surprise me that iron anals are making threads about ice cream
 
who doesn't touch their tool a lot, I bet even wootoom does even though his wife is on standby 24/7
 
smokin hot, no room for ice cream in that diet
 
Last edited:
wow. very nice.

makes me wanna spackle my 17" flatscreen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
habitualhealth said:
Thank you nice person in this thread.
what?? I'm nice too! I'm so nice I've got my cock our right now and your picture up in another window!
 
awitty is a good bro guys, sometimes he just get a little crazy.
 
you guys all make me laugh, I wish I was as funny as you good bros
 
Lestat said:
awitty is a good bro guys, sometimes he just get a little crazy.

lol. To be honest I do this shit to take away the attention of thread maker. (usually a Iron Angel) Thats why woot calls me the Thread Wrecker.
 
awittyusername said:
lol. To be honest I do this shit to take away the attention of thread maker. (usually a Iron Angel) Thats why woot calls me the Thread Wrecker.
its ok, wootom will whore hijack a thread without even knowing it, subconsciosly and shit.

and good job for hijacking iron anals threads.
 
its interested how much of a negative connotatin IA now carries with it
 
awittyusername said:
I love you to woot!!

lestat and Hotzie...You guys are funny as hell.

Isn't this great we turned a thread that could have been an ass kissing fest into some funny stuff :heart:
hell yeah, the good bros came and conquered!!
 
awittyusername said:
I love you to woot!!

lestat and Hotzie...You guys are funny as hell.

Isn't this great we turned a thread that could have been an ass kissing fest into some funny stuff :heart:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
habitualhealth said:
Perhaps you guys need to create a :rainbow: club of your own.

I'm the only estrogen in this thread and all of you have used the :heart: :kissyface: :rainbow: :brownnosing: :rose: smilies more than me. :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to see a pattern. :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
we love each other , is that :rainbow:
 
habitualhealth said:
Perhaps you guys need to create a :rainbow: club of your own.

I'm the only estrogen in this thread and all of you have used the :heart: :kissyface: :rainbow: :brownnosing: :rose: smilies more than me. :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to see a pattern. :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Please put down that Ice Cream Scooper down!!! You can only eat so much per sitting. You are starting to get delusional.
 
awittyusername said:
Please put down that Ice Cream Scooper down!!! You can only eat so much per sitting. You are starting to get delusional.
lol good night bors and borettes
 
just ate ground beef (95% lean) and brown rice

I hope you guys feel slim...
 
Top Bottom