Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Soooo What's for Dinner Peeps??

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenscats5
  • Start date Start date
J

jenscats5

Guest
Tonite is: Steak, sweet potato, asparagus & sauteed onions/garlic deglazed with balsamic vinegar and a glass of red wine.

No dieting this year so at least I can eat well!!
 
YUMMY im coming to your house woman


ok we had chicken, steamed veggies and rice
dang it was good too im so gonna be under 300 lbs by summertime
 
I just had 11 homemade burritos.

Fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, lean hamburger, and burrito wraps with some Imus salsa.
 
6 oz of extra lean ground turkey with Mrs Dash
2 cups of green veggies
4 oz sweet potato

God...sounds a lot like lunch. lol
 
Raina said:
6 oz of extra lean ground turkey with Mrs Dash
2 cups of green veggies
4 oz sweet potato

God...sounds a lot like lunch. lol

Sounds like an appetizer. What's the main course?
 
I have a lb of extra lean ground beef thawed so I'm thinkin this:

Tortilla de Godzilla
1/2 lb. extra-lean ground beef or ground turkey
1/2 cup onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and mashed
2 green chile peppers, seeded and diced
2 teaspoons chili powder
4 large whole-wheat tortillas
2/3 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup grated low-fat Monterey Jack cheese

1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook the beef, onion, and garlic until the beef is browned. Drain the fat.
2. Stir in the beans, chile pepper, and chili powder, and cook until hot. Remove from the heat.
3. Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 20 seconds, then fill each tortilla with half the mixture. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese, and roll each tortilla tightly into a tube.
Makes 4 servings.

per serving: 270 calories; 21g protein; 32g carbs; 9g fat (4g saturated fat); 341 mg sodium; 6g fiber
 
gotmilk said:
I just had 11 homemade burritos.

Fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, lean hamburger, and burrito wraps with some Imus salsa.

You bulking?? :lmao:





Oh and I had 4 Hershey's kisses for dessert
 
jenscats5 said:
Tonite is: Steak, sweet potato, asparagus & sauteed onions/garlic deglazed with balsamic vinegar and a glass of red wine.

No dieting this year so at least I can eat well!!


Is it alright if I tag along with soklu for dinner?

I have steaks thawing at home now, and some bacon. We'll see what comes up.

Did you see my new doo in the felon thread?

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Is it alright if I tag along with soklu for dinner?

I have steaks thawing at home now, and some bacon. We'll see what comes up.

Did you see my new doo in the felon thread?

Cheers,
Scotsman

Sure c'mon over! Bring brownies!

No where???
 
Scotsman said:
Is it alright if I tag along with soklu for dinner?

I have steaks thawing at home now, and some bacon. We'll see what comes up.

Did you see my new doo in the felon thread?

Cheers,
Scotsman
of course but dang bring those brownies like jen said
:)
 
I had a whole helluva lot of oriental dumplings. 1/2 of them were beef and vegetable, the other half were shrimp. Ate one big plate for dinner, then another big plate 1.5 hrs later.
 
Top Bottom