Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sonotropin makes me feel lethargic

paulinanyc

I am new to this forum and joined because I just started HGH 3 days ago and am feeling very tired. Interested in learning more from others that have experience with it on what to expenct and dosing.

Any help or direction would be appreciated!

Put ur stats up first so people can help you bro

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Stats are age, training experience, weight, bf, etc

sex : female
body fat: not certain
weight : 108
height : 5' 1"

training 1 hour , 3x a week some free weights, dumbells, mostly planks and exercises involving planks, push ups, etc to focus on upper body in order to see quicker results.

Also doing compound moves to bring in lower body

Goal to increase tone, metabolism, build lean muscle and get rid of fat that has been difficult as of late to get rid of.

Diet: mostly careful with carbs, lean protein fish, etc

Haven't used hgh but I've heard the lethargic symptoms subside over time. Im assuming youre using it atleast 6 months? good pre workout supplementation is a good idea for needed energy in the gym and a mid day nap if you can. ECA stacks help too ive heard. Are you dosing a.m. only? How many IU's are you using each day?

Hold on. You are 105lbs and running 3IU's?
Who recomended that dosage?
What brand of GH is it?
I would drop to 1-1.5IU's per day. When are you taking it? AM or PM?
All at once or split dosages?
What are your goals/expectations from the GH?

It can do that because HGH calms users. If I was you I would just deal with it because the benefits are well worth it.

It can do that because HGH calms users. If I was you I would just deal with it because the benefits are well worth it.

Stop giving people bad advice!

And it doesn't calm users.

Last edited:
Top Bottom