Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sometimes I just have to wonder...

Outtlaw

New member
Sometimes I wonder...

You know, after reading this thread: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473988 ... I find it interesting how people who never come off, will run full fledged cycles continuously, and other people who read their post will think it's a great idea and decide they're gonna stay on continuously as well.

Then you have someone post a thread like this: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473924 where a guy ask about running a measley 200mg/wk of test continuously (granted as an hrt substitute) and everyone screams "NO! Dont do it, you're gonna kill yourself!!" Sometimes I wonder how people can come up with such contradictory advice around here :rolleyes:.
 
Last edited:
I stay on basically all year long...I'd wager...well...I think I know what I'm doing, though..
 
I don't see your point. The people that replied are different in both threads. All I can see from these two threads is some people say one thing and some people say another. This just means there are different opinions. And that is not new to Elite.
 
Big_Joe said:
I don't see your point. The people that replied are different in both threads. All I can see from these two threads is some people say one thing and some people say another. This just means there are different opinions. And that is not new to Elite.
The point is where are all the anti-continuous cycle posters on all the threads people post about never comming off :confused: :confused: ... because I cant find them. But let a guy post about running 200mg/wk as an hrt alternative and people are quick to point out the dangerous ground he's treadding on.
 
Outtlaw said:
The point is where are all the anti-continuous cycle posters on all the threads people post about never comming off :confused: :confused: ... because I cant find them. But let a guy post about running 200mg/wk as an hrt alternative and people are quick to point out the dangerous ground he's treadding on.
The replies that I read in the thread about HRT doses were not what I would think that people are saying "Dangerous ground" or "Killing yourself" as youmentioned in the original thread.
But as other have said, everyone will have a differnce of opinion. The biggest factor of concern for anyone is "self administered HRT" without the proper regular blood work.
I think that most people would agree that if HRT is done correctly, then nobody would have a problem with it. If a persons Test levels are lower than he thinks are normal, then I think it is a good idea to use HRT at any dose that you can find as safe through regular bloodwork.

I see your point and understand where you are coming from, the bottom line is that there will always be controversy.
 
Goldprospector said:
The replies that I read in the thread about HRT doses were not what I would think that people are saying "Dangerous ground" or "Killing yourself" as youmentioned in the original thread.
But as other have said, everyone will have a differnce of opinion. The biggest factor of concern for anyone is "self administered HRT" without the proper regular blood work.
I think that most people would agree that if HRT is done correctly, then nobody would have a problem with it. If a persons Test levels are lower than he thinks are normal, then I think it is a good idea to use HRT at any dose that you can find as safe through regular bloodwork.

I see your point and understand where you are coming from, the bottom line is that there will always be controversy.
I admit I did a little embellishing with the "killing yourself, ect" to make it more interesting. But the point was to find out why the people against continuous cycling never speak out on it when those threads arise? Cause the hrt people get all the criticism.
 
It's because you have people getting advice on one thread and then immediately shelling out the advice on another thread as their own. Re-posters, if that's a word is what they should be called.

But then again, WHO has all the answers?? No one of course, although my book is pretty full of answers I haven't got to the ALL chapter yet. LOL...
 
Top Bottom