Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

something im beginning to notice about people who cheat in relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigRupe said:
How old are you again? 12 or 13????

So let me ask you something, have you read some of the comments the person you are defending has thrown out to people on this board?

Oh wait, let me guess, you are one of those "DUDE!! Let me protect women at all costs!! Then they will like me!!" guys?

Well, guy, I suggest you do your research before stepping up to the big boy's plate. The person you are defending has come on this forum and thrown out the most childish insults I have ever seen in my life.

But I know, she's a woman, so it's cool with you, as long as she gives you a little smiley face karma message.

Learn to think before you type, please. :)

musclemom said:
You get what you bargain for, boys.

You want pretty arm candy, that's what you get. You judge a woman to be quality because she has a hot body and a pretty face, gets her hair and nails done regularly, and dresses fashionably. What you're getting is a High Maintenance Bitch who thinks the world is owed to her because she occasionally gives a dick a 20 second lick or takes it up the ass once every four month or whatever, and looks hot when your friends are going to see her to make you look like a stud.

:lmao:

Then you try wonder why an older guy/bald guy/out of shape guy has a good looking woman and you automatically assume it's because he has money :rolleyes:

If physical attractiveness is what germinated the success of relationships, don't you think Hollywood/the entertainment industry would have the LOWEST divorce rate?

Fuck, my Old Grump was fuckin broke when we married. Good thing he has mad skillz LOL I'm a failure at fucking gold-digging too, maybe that is what the internet tards were referring to when calling me *a failure*. :rolleyes:

All the men bitching about cheating. PUH-LEASE....

That shit has been rammed down women's throats for eons but now all of the sudden it is an issue for men?

Dont give me this holier than thou - we shouldn't be made to suffer for the sins of the men *cough* dogs who cheated before us.

The only reason that MOST MEN (I didnt say all, I said MOST) men have an issue with *cheating* today is because more and more women are cheating on them, and dammit that just ain't right. (heavy sarcasm)

I could give a fuck who cheats or doesn't cheat as long as it isn't MY husband. So WTF is the obsession *all of the sudden* with the fidelity of the population at large?

If it ain't YOUR spouse then who gives a fat rat's ass what *your neighbor* is doing?

I could give a shit if every motherfucking man on the planet cheated on their wife or significant other (even my sister's marriage is her own) as long as the offending party is not married TO ME, why should I care or even talk about it?

KillahBee said:
So let me ask you something, have you read some of the comments the person you are defending has thrown out to people on this board?

Oh wait, let me guess, you are one of those "DUDE!! Let me protect women at all costs!! Then they will like me!!" guys?

Well, guy, I suggest you do your research before stepping up to the big boy's plate. The person you are defending has come on this forum and thrown out the most childish insults I have ever seen in my life.

But I know, she's a woman, so it's cool with you, as long as she gives you a little smiley face karma message.

Learn to think before you type, please. :)

Dude...I dislike HR as much as anyone on this board, but you're seriously acting like a fucking 12 year old. Who cares what she's said to people on this board? They're all big boys I'm sure theyre not going to cry about being insulted over an internet chat room. Her being a woman has nothing to do with it. You being a douche nozzle who brings her up every thread has more to do with it. It gets really annoying.

Here's what i'd do: realize that this is just an online chat room, assure yourself that you are secure enough with your REAL life to where you don't have to argue with a girl over a bodybuilding forum, and drop it.

Or just keep acting like a little girl and keep throwing cute little cheap shots at HR every thread all the while annoying everyone and proving youre an even bigger douche than everyone thinks you are. Either works i guess...

CrazyRussian said:
Dude...I dislike HR as much as anyone on this board, but you're seriously acting like a fucking 12 year old. Who cares what she's said to people on this board? They're all big boys I'm sure theyre not going to cry about being insulted over an internet chat room. Her being a woman has nothing to do with it. You being a douche nozzle who brings her up every thread has more to do with it. It gets really annoying.

Here's what i'd do: realize that this is just an online chat room, assure yourself that you are secure enough with your REAL life to where you don't have to argue with a girl over a bodybuilding forum, and drop it.

Or just keep acting like a little girl and keep throwing cute little cheap shots at HR every thread all the while annoying everyone and proving youre an even bigger douche than everyone thinks you are. Either works i guess...

Once again, we have a dude playing the protector. Funny, I haven't seen you say a word to her when she post stalks me even tho I've had her on ignore for months.

Hard to take advice from someone who doesn't use logic and goes the typical weak male pussy-sniffer route of trying to get some form of e-ttention by backing up something with a vagina.

So yeah, not much stock put into the verbal poo you just tumbled out.

:)

KillahBee said:
Once again, we have a dude playing the protector. Funny, I haven't seen you say a word to her when she post stalks me even tho I've had her on ignore for months.

Hard to take advice from someone who doesn't use logic and goes the typical weak male pussy-sniffer route of trying to get some form of e-ttention by backing up something with a vagina.

So yeah, not much stock put into the verbal poo you just tumbled out.

:)

Killah, you obviously haven't read any of my posts. I've never gone the "weak male pussy-sniffer route" in the 3 years I've been here. If I've ever even payed a woman a compliment on this board, besides "nice post", I don't remember.

And the fact that you're supposedly a grown up guy and just said the phrase "she post stalks me" tells me all that I need to know about you. I'll leave it at that.

BIKINIMOM said:
I didn't read any of the tripe posted... 'cause I am lit. LOL

But feel this. I have NEVER cheated on anyone yet I can forgive those that have cheated on me. Why do you think that is?
roflmao@drunk girl coming super drunk and just leaving all the bullshit and going straight for the "mememe solve my problems".

musclemom said:
So what you're saying is that because you are incapable of imagining engaging in sexual activity for any reason other than physical gratification then there are no other reasons to have sex, end of discussion. Since you would only have sex to get your rocks off, that's the only reason everyone ever has sex.

My God for such a young man you have an incredibly narrow perspective.

There aren't a lot of guys on this board who have happy, healthy long term relationships (what a surprise) but there are a few. You need to talk to them. You need to talk to your mom and dad, too. You're gonna be alone and miserable if you don't open up your mind a little.

Women are not men, and the difference goes a lot deeper than physical.
as a man i cant see wanting to have sex with someone just to control them which is something women do. how do you explain that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom