Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Something doesn't add up

I saw that too. Makes you wonder, he's got some splaining to do
 
deltreefitness said:
How can you check who donated to who?
just click on the link to the karm store above and look at the history on that first page there, shows the last 10 transactions or so.
 
Raina said:
I don't get why anyone cares.

My thoughts exactly. And because MM is a disgruntled BoSox fan.

BTW, I HATE KARMA!!

And Raina, to answer your question....yes, it's a bad thing. For me I suppose.
 
BileStew said:
My thoughts exactly. And because MM is a disgruntled BoSox fan.

BTW, I HATE KARMA!!

And Raina, to answer your question....yes, it's a bad thing. For me I suppose.
give it to me then, thanks :rose:
 
Top Bottom