Raptorex New member Jun 27, 2005 #1 SublimeZM donated 50000 karma to newbiebynature on 27-Jun-2005 - 03:58 PM Discuss.
Lestat MVP EF VIP Jun 27, 2005 #5 mightymouse69 said: alter? Click to expand... a possibility, but I doubt it
Lestat MVP EF VIP Jun 27, 2005 #7 deltreefitness said: How can you check who donated to who? Click to expand... just click on the link to the karm store above and look at the history on that first page there, shows the last 10 transactions or so.
deltreefitness said: How can you check who donated to who? Click to expand... just click on the link to the karm store above and look at the history on that first page there, shows the last 10 transactions or so.
hamstershaver New member Jun 27, 2005 #10 Raina said: I don't get why anyone cares. Click to expand... its a guy thing
Raptorex New member Jun 27, 2005 #11 hamstershaver said: traded it for 9 months of plat Click to expand... Sounds good, did the welcoming committee say hello?
hamstershaver said: traded it for 9 months of plat Click to expand... Sounds good, did the welcoming committee say hello?
B bdog527 New member Jun 27, 2005 #12 hamstershaver said: its a guy thing Click to expand... you spelled gay wrong.
sawastea Well-known member Jun 27, 2005 #13 mightymouse69 said: Sounds good, did the welcoming committee say hello? Click to expand... Bomb Squad, where are you?
mightymouse69 said: Sounds good, did the welcoming committee say hello? Click to expand... Bomb Squad, where are you?
deltreefitness New member Jun 27, 2005 #14 Raina said: I don't get why anyone cares. Click to expand... Because guy-to-guy karma is definite sign of Helllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooo
Raina said: I don't get why anyone cares. Click to expand... Because guy-to-guy karma is definite sign of Helllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooo
B BileStew New member Jun 27, 2005 #15 Raina said: I don't get why anyone cares. Click to expand... My thoughts exactly. And because MM is a disgruntled BoSox fan. BTW, I HATE KARMA!! And Raina, to answer your question....yes, it's a bad thing. For me I suppose.
Raina said: I don't get why anyone cares. Click to expand... My thoughts exactly. And because MM is a disgruntled BoSox fan. BTW, I HATE KARMA!! And Raina, to answer your question....yes, it's a bad thing. For me I suppose.
B BileStew New member Jun 27, 2005 #16 mightymouse69 said: SublimeZM donated 50000 karma to newbiebynature on 27-Jun-2005 - 03:58 PM Discuss. Click to expand... Please...someone make it stop!!! Did you give Sawa your password?
mightymouse69 said: SublimeZM donated 50000 karma to newbiebynature on 27-Jun-2005 - 03:58 PM Discuss. Click to expand... Please...someone make it stop!!! Did you give Sawa your password?
hamstershaver New member Jun 27, 2005 #17 BileStew said: My thoughts exactly. And because MM is a disgruntled BoSox fan. BTW, I HATE KARMA!! And Raina, to answer your question....yes, it's a bad thing. For me I suppose. Click to expand... give it to me then, thanks
BileStew said: My thoughts exactly. And because MM is a disgruntled BoSox fan. BTW, I HATE KARMA!! And Raina, to answer your question....yes, it's a bad thing. For me I suppose. Click to expand... give it to me then, thanks