Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone must really like that creatine serum....

hi,

i love creatine serum it works better for me that cell tech...everyone is diffrent.....! u cant knock it untill u have tried it...??????

:devil:dave

It is more accurate to say it is not stable in water -- liquids like propylene glycol would probably work fine.

Ah yes, the creatine form controversy strikes again.

Not to step on 'stang since he's actually tried MMUSA's serum, but take into account bro that the article you read is by AST who sure as hell competes with MMUSA. ANY other supplement company is going to bash something like creatine serum as long as they don't manufacture their own version. It's not just a creatine suspension or creatine in H20, because that of course wouldn't be stable and would break down and be useless. The claim is that it's 100% stabilized with glycerine to support sublingual absorption. They provide evidence on their web site by lab analysis results showing anywhere from around 96-102% creatine. Check out http://www.creatine.com

I've heard from several guys at the gym who've used it saying they noticed definate effects within the first week. Personally been using powder off & on since '97, so decided to give the serum a shot. Only been 2 days now, so hasn't been long enough to tell yet.

Bottom line, some people like it and say it works, others say it's a load of shit. I say nobody knows for sure unless you've tried it and know it works or doesn't work for YOU.

FACts, People !

You want to get critical, then present us with evidence. Lab assays conducted by over twenty independent labs and I don't know how many competing labs have show ALL liquid creatine products to test for less than 5 percent of actual creatine content based on label information after a period of 1 week shelf-life. By the time you buy it has probably got considerably longer shelf-life. these are facts.

And do you really believe that if it was capable to suspend creatine in liquid, SKW the leading manufacturer would have found it by now ? The largest part of their budget is spent on doing this, because the first true liquid creatine would be a total breakthrough, its an untapped market.

As for MMUSA, if they want to convince us, then lets see the studies ? As for you guys, anyone gullable enough to believe that a small-time backwater company can do what the largest and most qualitative manufacturer can't on a budget that dwarfs theirs, go ahead. The rest of us obviously know better.

Creatine in solution turns instable after roughly 15 minutes. Good luck with your placebos.

RealDeal said:
I say nobody knows for sure unless you've tried it and know it works or doesn't work for YOU.

I disagree. I hardly think the amount of creatine in the stuff is dependent on who takes it. :)

I love those rebuttals on the creatine.com site, btw:

"Q. Most of the other creatine companies told me that creatine is not stable in a
liquid form. Is this true?

A. Some of these companies once told customers that steroids are safe and
cannot harm you. Unfortunately, it has since been discovered that this was
not completely true. Stable Creatine Serum, however, is a real fact.
"

"Q. Are you pointing out the weaknesses of creatine powder to promote your serum?

A. No. We are comparing the benefits and side effects of both. Although vendors
of creatine powder may not appreciate our comparison, we have a commitment
to our customers to give them a clear picture of the advantages of our serum
over powder. Please check the FDA for information about complaints received
from consumers who used creatine powder. This is public information.
"

lol. None of their links to "proof" (other docs) work, and I love the way they discuss the disadvantages of the power, as if it were the powder form that caused side effects, not the act of ingesting creatine itself.

Whatever. That's the only site i've found in defense of the serum, and it's muscle marketing's home page, full of crap.

hi,

well serum works for me so im going to keep using it im using XTRA ADVANTAGE SERUM..!!! what about if u take both serum before u train and powder after u finnished training..!! but i heard that your body will only absob a certian amount of creatine...!!!!! or even mix sreum with your powder....what do you think.........!

:devil:dave

Top Bottom