Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some pics.. hot off the presses

The Terminator said:
My little cousin (she has lived on and off with me for years now)...She is highly dependent on me (though she wont admit it :rolleyes: ), and she has my heart in her hand, so she DOES have the power to make me stay here... :doc:

I'm not sure I can leave without her :eek: :(

She has the power to make you stay? Who's the adult here? There must be a whole lot more to that story.

ceo said:
She has the power to make you stay? Who's the adult here? There must be a whole lot more to that story.

There is...:eek:

But simply put, if I go she will just end up staying with her bf (whom I am not so fond of :digger: ), and I DONT have to leave (for job reasons or any reasons...My job travels with me wherever I want it to :D)
Its just that personally I would rather be there than here...

The Terminator said:
There is...:eek:

But simply put, if I go she will just end up staying with her bf (whom I am not so fond of :digger: ), and I DONT have to leave (for job reasons or any reasons...My job travels with me wherever I want it to :D)
Its just that personally I would rather be there than here...

I'm sure you can convince her somehow. Take her on trips down here...let her see the beaches and the colleges...whatever you think would get her interested in choosing SD over her bf. That way you both win! ;)

ceo said:
I'm sure you can convince her somehow. Take her on trips down here...let her see the beaches and the colleges...whatever you think would get her interested in choosing SD over her bf. That way you both win! ;)

That's what I am trying to do :)

But she is a resilient hard headed girl at times (OK, all the time :eek: ), and she wont leave him for a few days :rolleyes:

The Terminator said:
That's what I am trying to do :)

But she is a resilient hard headed girl at times (OK, all the time :eek: ), and she wont leave him for a few days :rolleyes:

so...he's laying the pipe. It will end itself soon enough I'm sure. The more time she spends with him the sooner it will end IMO. How long have they been together?
Where are her parents btw?

ceo said:
so...he's laying the pipe. It will end itself soon enough I'm sure. The more time she spends with him the sooner it will end IMO. How long have they been together?
Where are her parents btw?

Her parents, LMFAO :rolleyes:...They gave her to the streets at age 14 :eek2:, that is why I moved here...I couldnt just let her try and make it on her own at that age (not many options for a 14 year old girl :()

She's been with this guy for about 8 months, and lives with him now :(...A 23 year old man, with his 16 year old live in girlfriend (what does that tell you :mad: )
BAD thoughts have gone through my head more times than I can count :Boomstick :hed:

The Terminator said:
Her parents, LMFAO :rolleyes:...They gave her to the streets at age 14 :eek2:, that is why I moved here...I couldnt just let her try and make it on her own at that age (not many options for a 14 year old girl :()

She's been with this guy for about 8 months, and lives with him now :(...A 23 year old man, with his 16 year old live in girlfriend (what does that tell you :mad: )
BAD thoughts have gone through my head more times than I can count :Boomstick :hed:

Bro! Call the cops! That's called statuatory RAPE! You could either threaten him with it or just do it (or both). Let me know if you need any help with that. ;)

a 23 year old with a 16 year old just sucks... that's not right.

Top Bottom