Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some information needed guys...

broscience

I am currently on a eq/test c cycle which will go for 16 weeks. I am currently prepping for a physique show which will be in June or July (2014 schedule is tentative at the moment)

question 1) would i be able to get one more bulk cycle in before my cut cycle?

question 2) what would you suggest for my 2nd bulk cycle?

question 3) what would you suggest for my cut cycle?

after my current cycle i will be doing SARMS during my pct or to bridge for my next cycle. Im still unsure. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

:mix::mix::mix::D:D:D:D

I was thinking for cut cycle
test prop 500/wk
masteron 100 eod

and maybe winny? var? or maybe go on eq again? idk please let me know what you think

I am currently on a eq/test c cycle which will go for 16 weeks. I am currently prepping for a physique show which will be in June or July (2014 schedule is tentative at the moment)

after my current cycle i will be doing SARMS during my pct or to bridge for my next cycle. Im still unsure. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

Bro, please don't bump your thread when it has barely only been up two hours...

1. It depends on how long you are running your cycles... It is pushing it though...

2. I would finish what your running, then run a sarms triple stack and then go into a cut cycle

3. Test, Primo, Mast, Kick with winstrol, finish with halo

make sure you have n2guard with your orals and hcgenerate es on cycle... 14-16 weeks of this cycle... You will definitely be ready for your show...

How would you dose the test prop, winny, and masteron and instead of halo i was thinking var. I was only thinking of doing var oral cause winny would be liquid

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

1) yes. You have a long time before you really need to prep. Plenty of time to bulk now and cut later. You should only need 12-14 weeks maximum to prep for a show provided you don't get overly fat.

2) If you are on cycle now in the beginning just use this time to bulk on cycle through the winter with Test/EQ

3) Cut cycle I would go with Test P/Masteron and Winstrol. Even add primo in if you can

100 EOD Test P and reduce to 50 EOD 2 weeks prior to show.

Masteron 500-600 per week

Winny 50mg ED starting 6 weeks out up to show

Primo 600mg per week if you can afford it

Thanks rick! I just found out that its not prop but pheneyl prop is that dosed eod as well?

Also masteron after calculations is turning out to burn a hole is my pocket any other suggesstions?

Thanks rick! I just found out that its not prop but pheneyl prop is that dosed eod as well?

Also masteron after calculations is turning out to burn a hole is my pocket any other suggesstions?

Phenyl prop is still EOD for stable blood levels.

You need a good hardener for a contest and masteron is your best bet. Winny will harden you too, but I would really run the Masteron if you can. Nothing else will give you the same results

Why are you thinking about the next cycle and the one after that? Make the most of this one first.

Top Bottom