Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Solving the Diamond/Water Paradox

I'm disappointed that anyone replied.

I've vowed to never make a substantial reply to any post he ever makes again. What he wants is attention, and what he doesn't realize is that the real world doesn't have time for a professional and personal failure that gets drunk and says shitty things on a steroid board.

Honestly, I've never read a "substantial reply" from you.....You engage in sophistry and ad hominem attacks.....

Prove me wrong by reposting a substantial reply to anything I have posted in the last few years?

Honestly, give me a logical or empirical argument....

while I agree in principal to your prior post I must ask, you're not exempting yourself from the above statement right?
It is the chat portion....I could always tag with testoprim-d

How about marginal utility? Can Plunkey think up a marginal utility ad hominem?

Last edited:
why is this fuck not blacked out?

Honestly, I've never read a "substantial reply" from you.....You engage in sophistry and ad hominem attacks.....

Prove me wrong by reposting a substantial reply to anything I have posted in the last few years?

Honestly, give me a logical or empirical argument....

What could possibly lead you to believe you deserve a "substantial reply" from me or anyone else on this board?

And for this post, I'll even spare the personal insults and stick to the facts. You get drunk, post youtube videos and reminisce over old girlfriends. How can you possibly think you deserve a "substantial reply"? Is your self-image so warped that you don't understand the situation? Is this something that occurs just when you drink and are depressed, or is this distortion part of your day-to-day life?

P.S. And to make sure you don't have to wonder about it, the above questions are rhetorical. Please don't misconstrue what I typed as any sort of interest in you or anything you have to share on this board. It's highly likely that I won't read your reply and absolutely certain that I wouldn't watch a youtube video.

What could possibly lead you to believe you deserve a "substantial reply" from me or anyone else on this board?

And for this post, I'll even spare the personal insults and stick to the facts. You get drunk, post youtube videos and reminisce over old girlfriends. How can you possibly think you deserve a "substantial reply"? Is your self-image so warped that you don't understand the situation? Is this something that occurs just when you drink and are depressed, or is this distortion part of your day-to-day life?

P.S. And to make sure you don't have to wonder about it, the above questions are rhetorical. Please don't misconstrue what I typed as any sort of interest in you or anything you have to share on this board. It's highly likely that I won't read your reply and absolutely certain that I wouldn't watch a youtube video.
lolz this is perfect. Java has an incredibly inflated sense of self importance. Its called NARCISSISM.

You don't make rational arguments to anyone; Insults are your trade. You make personal attacks on redsam for pot smoking while being addicted to Ambien...a much more dangerous drug, objectively, than THC. You and a few others bring up my past on C&C, not me.

Once again, an argument stands on merit regardless of the messenger. I've given you multiple syllogisms and you have never responded....you just string together some adjectives and call it an argument; That works with uneducated people.

lolz this is perfect. Java has an incredibly inflated sense of self importance. Its called NARCISSISM.
Actually, other than the non-aggression principle; I'm not certain about anything. I'm the first to admit that I don't know how to organize society. Exactly how are you making a medical diagnosis for narcissism ?

After all, the DSM IV makes an exception for mass delusion in the diagnosis of delusion...an arbitrary exception made for religious beliefs....it's still delusion.

The chick in my avatar has been leading a practice for fifteen years that gets a lot of referrals from the government schools and she thinks the government needs to force more Jesus and violence on children even though the data are all contradictory. That was the last straw that I needed to break up with her, we had amazing sex, but before I knew her thought on the issues I sent her an article about the reform school in Florida where truants and smokers were beaten to death by the staff and she replied with "shit happens."

Last edited:

That was my working theory as well. It would take some sort of powerful personality disorder to shield him from the reality around him -- so narcissistic personality disorder would make perfect sense.

For example, did you notice how he begged for a "substantial reply" just a few posts ago? Then when I set aside any personal insults and asked a legitimate question about why he feels so deserving of his request, he circles-back to how I've insulted him in the past.

Narcissists don't age very well. As life cracks their inflated self image, they start doing dramatic things -- like attention-seek on a steroids board.

Top Bottom