Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

solo hcg for PCT?

x_con

I'm nearing the end of my first cycle and will begin PCT in a few weeks. I decided to use Clomid for PCT because I thought, at the time, that it was the best and only choice, I had been told that Nolva was for gyno only and had never heard of hcg. After finding this board and reading alot of personal accounts relating to the side effects of Clomid, I now have doubts about using this product. So I was working out with the suppliers supplier (local big head) yesterday and asked him what he thought of Clomid. He tells me he is unsure because in all his years of indulgence he has never used or sold Clomid, and has only used Nolva a few times to combat gyno. He tells me all he has ever used to restore natty test is a couple shots of hcg. Now this guy is f'ing huge and has been at it for several years, the kind of results that I can only dream of at this point, so I gotta figure he is doing something right. However, looking back on all that I have read I don't ever remember anyone recomending only hcg for PCT. Anyone else use only hcg? Any fead back would be appreciated, I would really like to avoid ever using clomid if at all possible.

current cycle
Test E 300mg/week
A dex .5mg EOD

5'9
210lbs
13% BF

Testosterone production is governed by the HPTA (hypathalic pituitary testicular axis). The HPTA is a 3 component system; the hypathalamus, the pituitary, and the testes.

HCG will restore function to the testes but it is just as suppressive to the hypathalamus and pitiutary as AAS are. Clomid or nolvadex can hasten the recovery of these glands.

For the quickest recovery use 1,000IU of HCG for the last 3 weeks of your cycle followed by 3 weeks of nolvadex and/or clomid.

Since you're using test-E you'd start HCG one week before your last injection. That way you'll be starting clomid/nolvadex 2 weeks after your last injection which is the rule of thumb for test-E.

Top Bottom