Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

solid workout

JamminJ

Can someone please send me a solid powerlifting workout. I have been bodybuilding for years and would like to change up for awhile and try a powerlifting routine. If you know a good web site to help me create one, that wuld be great. Please PM me if you can help! Thanx

good sites

Deepsquatter is about the best site. That and the fact it'll get you links to most of the sites that are worth going to. http://www.deepsquatter.com

Go heavy has decent forums, used to be better than deepsquatter for information back when I first visited them. http://www.goheavy.com

Here is a rough outline of what I do

Monday-upperbody assistance
Overhead press 1-2 warmups then 2 sets of 6-8 reps(when I get ten I go up ten pounds or so)
Barbell Curls 2 warmup sets then 2 sets of 6-8 reps(see above)
Tri ext(skull crushers) 1 warmup and then 2 sets of 8-12(add weight when I get 12 on both sets)
grip work

Tuesday-Squats
Squats warmup as needed then 5-10 sets of 2
1/2 squats or pause squats 1-2 warmups then 2-5 singles(usually 3)
Reverse or regular hypers or glute hams raises about 4 sets of 10-12
Finish up with heavy ab work-3-4 sets of 10-12

Wed Off

Thursday-Bench
Bench press warmup then 4 sets of 5 or 2 sets of 8
Rack or board presses-warmup then either 3-4 singles or doubles
Declines or db bench 1-2 warmups then 2 sets of 5-8 reps
Pushdowns 3 sets of 12

Friday DL
Sumo dl(you can pull conventional) warmup then 5 doubles(I vary reps on this alot sometimes doubles singles, sets of 5, every once in awhile I will try to hit a record for 10 or even 12 reps)
Bent over rows warmup then 2 sets of 6 or so
SLDL or reverse/regular hypers/glute ham raises 2 sets of 8 to 4 sets of 10-12
Then finish off with heavy ab/oblique work.

That is roughly what I do, but it varies from week to week. Some weeks I may drop one of the days into the next week.

Top Bottom