Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, who here is Turkish?

and not a single faggots spelled my nick right.
jnevin. i secretly tag every thread with my penis since i want to be very popular. now everyone knows the size of my dick and i am proud of it

by the way i realsed miplank posted a naked pic with red female pants and everyone seemed to love it. wtf was that about ?

and not a single faggots spelled my nick right.
jnevin. i secretly tag every thread with my penis since i want to be very popular. now everyone knows the size of my dick and i am proud of it

by the way i realsed miplank posted a naked pic with red female pants and everyone seemed to love it. wtf was that about ?

Don't fucking worry about it

that map pretty much proves evolution. the areas that evolved through polygamy (where a bunch of males fought over 1 female) the men have large ones. the cultures that evolved through hunter/gatherers where women chose the men who could better provide for them the men are smaller.

kinda interesting. it ties into ethnicities that have lower testosterone levels as well. I'll note though that not everyone in china for example fits that.. some of the sub cultures within china were polygamists and some of the sub cultures in africa were hunter/gatherers so you can't automatically assume every person in china is small.

Top Bottom