Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

So whats for lunch people?

NJSerious

Banned
Just got a Italian Sub from Subway and a Turkey sub as well, gonna eat both and some tuna. what about you fools ? :confused: ;)
 
I'll be having Subway's Sweet Onion Chicken Terriyaki.

Or maybe just another box of Cheez-Its.
 
Oh dear god......I just met my wife for lunch (unusual) and we went to Saltgrass where I ate a center cut ribeye, rare-medium rare, garlic mashed potatoes and Bock Beer bread.....

I won't be worth killing in a couple of hours.

Just shoot me.......
 
Y_Lifter said:
2 Cans of TUNA in a bowl with 2 pack of relish

Eatin clean today...
Savin up for the weekend

Are you on the Weightwatcher Point system too? I know women who won't eat for a day so they can pig out the next.
 
beastboy said:


Are you on the Weightwatcher Point system too? I know women who won't eat for a day so they can pig out the next.

I don't count jack.... I just know I'll be eating a bit of junk this W/E and figure I'll ballance it out in my head..

I'd really hate to lose my 2 pack Abs
 
I had a tomato and moz cheese salad, a turkey and artichoke pannini (sp?), and then they screwed up and also gave me half a roast beef sandwhich, so I ate that too.
and lemonade. that stuff is my fav.
 
Y_Lifter said:


I don't count jack.... I just know I'll be eating a bit of junk this W/E and figure I'll ballance it out in my head..

I'd really hate to lose my 2 pack Abs

I do the same...but I usually save space for liquor.
 
I have had the same lunch everyday for the last 6 months...

1 double cheeseburger made with extra lean ground beef and low fat cheese. :P
 
Top Bottom