Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So what would you do?

fistfullofsteel

Rutgers student snags Rodriguez's 500th

by JoAnne Sills
Sunday August 05, 2007, 12:02 AM

Alex Rodriguez's 500th home run was grabbed up yesterday by a Rutgers University graduate student who snagged the historic hit which set off great celebration at Yankee Stadium.

Walter "Sonny" Kowalczyk, 29, formerly of Hamilton Township, won a battle for the balls, catching the high, arcing shot that Rodriguez slammed into the left field stands, his cousin Dawn Chiacchio said.

Whether Kowalczyk would give, trade or sell the ball to A-Rod was unknown last night.

Chiacchio, told The Star-Ledger that after the game team officials took Kowalczyk to a suite at Yankee Stadium, then he met some players and was whisked by limousine to an undisclosed location to a place where the ball could be safely stored. She was not at the game.

"It's been a bit crazy. I first heard it when my mom called me. And I have gotten a million text messages," said Chiacchio, who said her cousin lives with his girlfriend in New York City.

Attempts to reach Kowalczyk were unsuccessful last night.

Rodriguez, who identified the ball's owner as a Rutgers student, was diplomatic after the game when asked about the fate of the baseball.

"It's his ball," Rodriguez said after the Yankees hammered the Kansas City Royals 16-8. "I'm happy for him. And hopefully we can negotiate something that can get that ball back. I really want it back. But if not, I congratulate him for catching it. Nice catch."

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2007/08/rutgers_student_snags_rodrigue.html

So what would you do with the ball?

fistfullofsteel said:
Rutgers student snags Rodriguez's 500th

by JoAnne Sills
Sunday August 05, 2007, 12:02 AM

Alex Rodriguez's 500th home run was grabbed up yesterday by a Rutgers University graduate student who snagged the historic hit which set off great celebration at Yankee Stadium.

Walter "Sonny" Kowalczyk, 29, formerly of Hamilton Township, won a battle for the balls, catching the high, arcing shot that Rodriguez slammed into the left field stands, his cousin Dawn Chiacchio said.

Just like pick3....

Also, Dawn sounds sexy. Pics please.

I'd sell that fugger to A-rod. But, as a diehard Yankee fan, I would negotiate a cash + Yankee gear/tix, etc. type deal.

Sell it on ebay?

Unless that ball was hit by my kid or personal friend that I was cheering on, I could care less so why not turn that bit of serendipity into a bit of change?

i think it should b sold back to a-rod or the team.....but not to just anyone.....at least it would be in the right hands if a-rod bought it or the yankee's.....

sounds like a-rod would pay...so could b his way of giving back....

sell that shit.

i really wish i lived in san diego, i would have knocked niggas out for that bonds ball

(Kb, why weren't you there you fuck)

calveless wonder said:
sell that shit.

i really wish i lived in san diego, i would have knocked niggas out for that bonds ball

(Kb, why weren't you there you fuck)

The hundreds of thousands of dollars that ball will bring in is not worth having to sit thru an NL baseball game.

Top Bottom