Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

So tired...

slat1

New member
I think I will stop by Supertan and bake for a while. Hopefully, that will wake me up a bit!
*BTW.. there is the hottest little girl at this place. So HOT!
 
slat1 said:
I think I will stop by Supertan and bake for a while. Hopefully, that will wake me up a bit!
*BTW.. there is the hottest little girl at this place. So HOT!

...one to touch the heiny... :p
 
slat1 said:
I think I will stop by Supertan and bake for a while. Hopefully, that will wake me up a bit!
*BTW.. there is the hottest little girl at this place. So HOT!
slat1 post up the pics of the chick, I dare ya!
:Chef: :tuc:
 
They always are young it seems


i find ya gotta go with a little diff approach on tanning girls cause they get game spit to them ALL the time, so it is all the same to them

hit them with something diff, and of course leave with a tank top on,,,,and u have them.

But i dont do those type of things :evil:
 
She can't be more than 90lbs. But its a little Playboy style body. Smallest waist on earth. Looks like she has a little greek in her. Could be part Brazilian.
She has been to the club I bounce at so I know she is at least 18.
I want to stick my finger in her ass!
 
i love tan women... i was just taking nude pics of a Figure Competitor at the tanning salon on friday. Thank you, God.
 
slat1 said:
In the tanning booth?
My buddy does that. Just blows it all over the bulbs and leaves! :evil:
im gonna have to start using the spray bottle to clean the bottom AND the top of the booth now
 
I think we need to continue this with a

"HOW HOT IS SHE?"

I'll start, she is so hot - that my mpeg encoded of her almost melted
 
Top Bottom