Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

So that guy I said was a huge liar

  • Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
A

alien amp pharm

Guest
...in a thread a few months ago, is a complete douche.

I just found out he receives approx. 25 thousand from the government each year for a (apparent) knee injury.

I remember his old roommate (and my real good friend) laughing at the thought of him receiving money but never thought much of it.

I have seen this guy play basketball, challenge someone to a foot race, and he is even the freakin pinch runner for our softball team!

He also gets all kinds of drugs prescribed to him since he has connections at the VA.

What a low-life leeching off tax payers money.

He lies, cheated on his wife, leeches tax money, and funny thing is he is always complaining that he is a victim in every circumstance. lol.
 
On a related note, I know a guy from the gym who seems like a solid, stand-up guy. He has a legit back injury from special forces and COULD have received money from the government, but since he was able to still function he told them to keep the money for other military peeps more deserving.

That guy is awesome.
 
the_clockwork said:
want me to kill him?

Well he doesn't keep many friends, can't keep a GF, and his wife divorced him recently in which he lost a lot of time with his daughter.

Yet he talks nonstop how he is the victim.

I say it's karma working. (not the green kind, the life kind).

Seeing him reap what he sows is better than you killing him. :)
 
I had a guy approach me at a Legion function a couple weeks back and asked if I had a % disability and if not, did I want one. Disgusted me.
 
vixensghost said:
I gotta believe karma is gonna be a bitch for those type people someday.

I have to believe it already is. He complains about stuff all the time.

ARGH it makes me mad and happy at the same time.
 
I come across a lot of women that won't marry their BF of 10 years or so because they don't want to stop receiving alimony and actually get jobs. Gotta love that.
 
redguru said:
I had a guy approach me at a Legion function a couple weeks back and asked if I had a % disability and if not, did I want one. Disgusted me.

It never ceases to amaze me what some people will do for personal gain.

I don't hang around this loser anymore.
 
the_clockwork said:
guys that complain about free shit piss me off

How is a disability pension free? I pay for layabouts with my Federal Income taxes, and for the non-military ones with the money I pay into SSI.
 
redguru said:
How is a disability pension free? I pay for layabouts with my Federal Income taxes, and for the non-military ones with the money I pay into SSI.

I'm not talking about everyone.. I'm talking about the guy aap described. he plays basketball and if he did suffer a knee injury that would warranty government payout he wouldn't really be doing all those things
 
lol@ "that guy"

that's as lame as "my friend".

just admit it. you'll feel better.
 
AAP, stay away from this toxic person. And actually, he is a victim, of his own self centered stupidity.
Feel sorry for him, really, his life will be plaqued with this emptiness.
 
Top Bottom