Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So many options..

ibigboy

I want to run my first cycle, but I am so confused about what to run. I don't want to blow a ton of money on a milder substance (such as H-drol) becuase with all the cycle support and PCT it adds up fast. I am leaning towards M-Drol or Tren, but there are so many options and stacking possibilities I do not know which would be best for my first run. Also, I read that a milder substance may be better for a beginner, but it seems people who run harsher substances (even if it's their first cycle) don't experience major sides (when done correctly). And I really don't want to blow 100+ dollars on a simple Epi or H-drol cycle. So could you please point me in the direction of a stronger substance that still is fairly simple to run (such as a standalone M-drol cycle or something). Thank you
6-2inches 190lb 10%BF

No tren dude not for a first cycle.

Test only for the first cycle. 500mgs a week for 12 weeks with a sipmle PCT nolva and clomid. Cheap and very effective firrst cycle, with the proper training and diet you could put on a easily 15lb of quality muscle. No need to get copmlicated.

Just inject 2 times a week...preferably mon and thur and you G2G

No tren dude not for a first cycle.

Test only for the first cycle. 500mgs a week for 12 weeks with a sipmle PCT nolva and clomid. Cheap and very effective firrst cycle, with the proper training and diet you could put on a easily 15lb of quality muscle. No need to get copmlicated.

Just inject 2 times a week...preferably mon and thur and you G2G
Thanks, but I am looking for something legal. I don't really want to play around with legality (other than Nolva) although I am aware straight up test has low sides. And I am currently unaware of ware to purchase test (safely and legit)

Not looking for sources

Last edited:
try to get some needto's deiselbolon or beastdrol for a cycle. Heard great news about it, and I have some for my next cycle!

Myogenix Spawn but run it 6 weeks not 4 like recomended...

But if your gonna do roids just get the real thing! :evil:

Myogenix Spawn but run it 6 weeks not 4 like recomended...

is the epi in that dosed high enough to really do anything?
Says its only 8mg Epi.. I assume its for the anti-e effects for the tren in it, but would 8mg really be enough for that?

Top Bottom