Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I've Been a Bit Busy...

^^^ don't worry bro bubba will get a hold of them in prison. or one day they will mess with someone who is juiced up on tren and is packing and they will have a bad day. we just had a couple late teens get caught finally after breaking into a bunch of homes in my area during the day.. eventually they will get caught or will get killed. in their case 1 got a bullet when he fled the police and died, the other will be spending a while getting it from bubba. so its all good in the end.

congrats on the half. its a lot of fun to run those, i used to run them all the time in my mid 20's. and your time was excellent, no reason to try and over do it and injure yourself.. set a nice pace and stick to it and finish healthy instead of limping into the finish like so many do.

Thanks everyone. And yes Ender, it was not only a home invasion but my wife was tased, bound, and beaten. It took me awhile before I could even think about the whole incident rationally, ya know? What was done to her is unforgivable...but at least she's still with me as it most certainly could have been worse. Friday night before the race was the best. I hadn't seen my jeweler friend in like 25 years since I moved away, but seeing how I was going to be in town for the race and my wife's jewelry all gone from the invasion/robbery, I took it as an opportunity. Two years ago I bought her, for Christmas, some diamond earrings. Of course they were taken. I called my old friend and gave him my price range and he told me he'd "hook me up" very nicely. Indeed he did. We walked in and he laid out several stones and I told my wife "Anything you see here you can have. Merry Christmas baby." She was ecstatic...and totally taken by surprise. The icing on the cake was I got very nice "present" that evening as well if'n ya get my meaning. **grin**

Hey good to hear man! Glad you aren't in prison. Yet.

Hope the family is well my friend!

Oh, and you're still a dicksucker!

Top Bottom