Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I've Been a Bit Busy...

simply dave

MVP
EF VIP
My wife and I have recovered (for the most part) from the home invasion. Our homeowners insurance covered "some" of the losses, and my wife has done surprisingly well in spite of the violence perpetrated upon her.

Friday afternoon we took off to Walnut Creek, CA so that I could participate in the 2012 Walnut Creek International Half Marathon. It was great because I "reconnected" with my old jeweler Friday evening and "surprised" my wife with some awesome 1.1 carat diamond earrings for Christmas. She was indeed "RAWKED" in more ways than one. **grin**

We had a nice dinner at Silk Road on N. Main and then Saturday morning I ran the half. I didn't do as well as I had liked, as I was fighting a cold, but I came in better than my 1st in Oakland. I ran 13.1 miles, with a 400ft gain in 2:14:03

Next time I'm nailing a sub 2 hour half...
2jg55rb.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2jg55rb.jpg

Good to see youre doing better rob. you gonna start cycling?

Good to see youre doing better rob. you gonna start cycling?

Thanks SD. Cycling? Not for awhile. I'm still recovering from the bicep tear. Truth be told I'm down 12lbs and hatin' it, but I can still run. I'm itchin' to get back to lifting, but I'm not about to risk reinjuring myself so I'm playing it safe.

So I run...Here I am at Mile 6. I'm the old mutherfucker in the middle of the pic...**grin**
ifzclt.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/ifzclt.jpg

Glad to see you're not in jail for killin' some scum.
Thanks buddy. Believe it or not, this whole "thing" has changed me (and my wife) in a most profound manner. I/we want them caught, tried, and convicted, but I/we see no need to take it into our own hands.

Violence and anger met with the same is not the answer. It's difficult to explain, but this has changed me on a most fundamental level.

Top Bottom