Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I think my gf and I just broke up...

hstern said:
hate to be blunt but she prolly already has new dude lined up and has been hittin him for a while, needin an excuse to not feel guilty, so she starts a thing with you to make u feel like an asshole and justifying what she is doing, so in her head she leaves with a clear conscious b/c u were the asshole, sucks but thats how shit goes down
lol did this happen to you?

you cant conclude this based solely on what he posted. there are lots of reasons people become unhappy in relationships. "someone else" is not always it.

resqguy said:
Wow...2 1/2 years potentially gone. I'm not even sure what happened...

Wasn't this same thread posted a month or so ago? Like deja vu.

resqguy said:
Nah...it's not the history. Actually...we've always gotten along great. Lately, though, we've both been through a lot. I'm going through a career change and she's having some financial difficulties. We've both been stressed. But today, we couldn't be in the same room for more than five minutes without wanting to kill each other. It was weird....
Ah, sounds like it will blow over.

resqguy said:
Nah...it's not the history. Actually...we've always gotten along great. Lately, though, we've both been through a lot. I'm going through a career change and she's having some financial difficulties. We've both been stressed. But today, we couldn't be in the same room for more than five minutes without wanting to kill each other. It was weird....
lol sounds like somedays with my brother. but in the end when our badmoods are settled, he is still my brother, and my best friend, and nothing can change that.

settle down and talk it out, if you get through it, the next time yall get all fucked up towards eachother will be easier to overcome

chewyxrage said:
wow

such a small deal

don't let that be her excuse

a couch and other is like what, $500-$800 max, unless she's a brand whore, then it could be expensive....
craigslist.com for some awsome hardly used 1/3rd the cost nice ass couches

We had a civil conversation...she admits she's stressed and she doesn't want to end things. But she's tired of me being snappy/edgy about my job situation, and feels that I'm taking out on her...which isn't entire untrue. I'm taking her out for brunch...hopefully shit'll work itself out.

Hey Bluta2...if this doesn't work out...we should hook up. Awwwwwww yeah.... :busy: BawchickaBAWBAW!!!! (j/k)

resqguy said:
We had a civil conversation...she admits she's stressed and she doesn't want to end things. But she's tired of me being snappy/edgy about my job situation, and feels that I'm taking out on her...which isn't entire untrue. I'm taking her out for brunch...hopefully shit'll work itself out.

Hey Bluta2...if this doesn't work out...we should hook up. Awwwwwww yeah.... :busy: BawchickaBAWBAW!!!! (j/k)

good for you dude. how are you taking your job situation out on her?

at least now you know how it is and can prepare yourself bro- she obviously has the thoughts there...keep yourself aware of that shit...

Top Bottom