Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so I just bought this whey protein

ON? I love it...I get the strawberry. I'm not sure how much the shipping would be to UK, but if you can get your hands on it for cheap, it's worth a shot

However, that being said, do NOT expect it to taste like Nectar

Babyfaced Assassin said:
how does it taste?

I had the chocolate (for that one week)....taste was ok...there are others I like better though.

p.s.- I got the 5lbs for $29 too. I keep it as a back up just in case I run out.

yea it doesnt taste that bad almost as good as that designer whey.. im talkin about chocolate too.

for me the taste isnt that big of a deal as long as it has some good flavor to it cause i just chug it down.

anyways todays a big test. on my bball team we had a conditioning training where we had to run a mile under 6 minutes, then cause some people didnt make it including me and 9 others, we had to run 4 miles, then back to the gym do some more sprints, play a little do some more spirts again and go lift.

so if I can recover from this I will send a thank you letter to who ever made this shit

it really did the magic for me.

I just went to another practice and been feeling good all day, not sore or anything, less tired.

well im stickin to this one then

Top Bottom