Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so I just bought this whey protein

sconoscuito

Banned
I didnt get answer in time for which protein to buy so I just went with this one

http://www.bioplexnutrition.com/cgi...whey_plex.htm&category=yes&cart_id=968017_730

5lbs for like 44 bucks at my local nutrient store

it sounded good cause it has 22grams of protein per serveing plus 4 grams of glutamine for muscle recovery.. and the guy said this is the most natural type...

i did a search on it and I saw couple of other people who bought it but didnt say much about it...anyone had any experience with it?

Do your shopping online from now on.

dpsnutrition.com

5lbs Optimum Nutrition protein for ~$25.

yea I ussualy do it that way and I know its epensive but I kinda needed it now and thought Id just pay extra maybe what 5 bucks...

anyways what do you guys think about its contents etc? sound good or fake, not good?

Whey is whey. Who 'kerres'? Is it so expensive because of Glutamine Peptides? Man, these are surrounded by some major controversy regarding their absorption and assimilation in the body. Next time just go with dpsnutrition as said above for 'whey' cheaper prices.
Other than that i don't think there's gonna be a lot of feedback on your choice - it's just whey..

I bought some of that once, because I needed something fast and the place I went to didn't have Optimum.
It was ok I guess. I personally didn't like the taste and about a week later bought some optimum.

your spent too much money. i just bought 5lb from a local nutrition store and it was only $29.

Top Bottom