Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So does a high calorie concentration shake exist?

Audio8

I've been lookng around and the only calorie shakes I can find require like 3 cups per serving, which if you buy a huge jug of it, comes to like 5 or 10 servings per container. Is there a shake out there with 1,000+ calorie that has a higher concentration, making maybe a littl more cost effective?

forget the number of scoops. Check out what the gainer has in it. Best gainer i've found is NLarge2. If you want to make your own gainer buy some maltodextrin or dextrose and some whey protein and mix it up yourself and you can adjust it to exactly the way you want it, and it will still come out cheaper than buying the big 10-15 pound containers.

Since most weight gainers are simply sugar and cheap whey concentrate I would suggest making your own. You can get bulk maltodextrin and protein from the Protein Factory. To boost the calories add all natural peanut butter and flax oil until you reach the number of calories you want. I love their vanilla flavoed Milk Protein Isolate sweetened with sucralose.

Top Bottom