Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

so are the stores in mexico shutdown?

Mattkx125

New member
hey everyone just wondering that when the dea did the big mexico bust if all the stores were shutdown too. i seem to think that they were still open but i wanna double check before i waste my time on the drive. thanks
 
Mattkx125 said:
hey everyone just wondering that when the dea did the big mexico bust if all the stores were shutdown too. i seem to think that they were still open but i wanna double check before i waste my time on the drive. thanks
I am in Mexico several times a week and didnt even know that the DEA did anything until reading it on here. The city I go to nothing has changed and nothing closed.
 
Matt if your headed down to Mexico be careful dude the laws have changed and the border patrol doesnt f*uck around.
 
I'll be in Mexico on MON and stay there X 2weeks. My best buddy lives in MX city he says everything is up and running. Gear available 24/7. He bought some gear several weeks from one of those labs that were "shutdown" :FRlol: :FRlol: He says the gear is already doing its job, putting some serious muscle. I can't wait to see my compadre!

I wouldn't dare to bring any gear back with me though. I'd rather mail it back to myself.

This is the old same record...Mexico sings what the americans want to hear.

You want some mariachi music....you bet.
Some Pop Rock.....granted.
Wanna hear Mexico is cracking on drug dealers...you got it!

Kiss your tax money goodbye :wavey: lol
 
BTW only "some" Vet drug Companys were affected, and there seems to be a supply of those still available. Human Grade stuff was unaffected by Gear Grinder.

CaboDH
 
Be very careful in Mex. Many rats and snithces working at pharms,vets, stores
who will sell to you then turn you in for cash reward.
 
"MAIL IT TO URSELF FROM MEXICO"? not a good idea, mail coming from mexico into the us is highly scrutinized and you will most likely get seized but hey its up to you
 
bittersuit_98 said:
I'll be in Mexico on MON and stay there X 2weeks. My best buddy lives in MX city he says everything is up and running. Gear available 24/7. He bought some gear several weeks from one of those labs that were "shutdown" :FRlol: :FRlol: He says the gear is already doing its job, putting some serious muscle. I can't wait to see my compadre!

I wouldn't dare to bring any gear back with me though. I'd rather mail it back to myself.

This is the old same record...Mexico sings what the americans want to hear.

You want some mariachi music....you bet.
Some Pop Rock.....granted.
Wanna hear Mexico is cracking on drug dealers...you got it!

Kiss your tax money goodbye :wavey: lol

Mexico city is the last place you'll find gear.............unless you go to Tepito plenty fakes and some imports.........
 
Just follow these two rules: 1) don't mule your gear back 2) don't buy from border towns.
 
Top Bottom