Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Snacking on natural peanut butter

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
I do this in between meals sometimes. It cures headaches, the shakes, etc. But is it bad for you? I'm talking while on a cutting diet and losing body fat?

I've been doing a little of this myself and it seems to be hurting my fat loss.I'm on a CKD and on Sunday after my Friday night/Saturday carb up had a few little fingerfulls of ANPB. I usually go into ketosis pretty fast, but this week I don't think I'm in ketosis at all. I don't use ketostix, I can just tell... or at least I could. This is my fifth week and I might just be adapting well, but I don't feel like I'm in ketosis and the only thing I've done differently is sneak a little ANPB on Sunday.

Just my two cents.

depends on your calorie/fat intake I think.

Watch your saturated fat, especially while on cycle since both can have a negative effect on HDL and LDL levles. When I ran keto I saw my cholesterol levels sky rocket within 4 months! For cutting too much fat can be bad, it all depends on what the rest of your diet looks like.

Watch your saturated fat, especially while on cycle since both can have a negative effect on HDL and LDL levles. When I ran keto I saw my cholesterol levels sky rocket within 4 months! For cutting too much fat can be bad, it all depends on what the rest of your diet looks like.

Depends on what you're taking. Though, not all AAS jack up one's lipids, that's a good point to mention.

Also, dietary effect on lipids, exogenous hormones notwithstanding, is more determined by hereditary processes than by the food itself. Almonds are a great choice because they have only 1 gram of saturated fat for every 14 grams of total fat. The other 13 is polyunsaturated fat which happens to be extremely good for the liver.

And while I'm talking about lipids, anyone concerned about it should run nicotinic acid. That's conventional niacin. It's very effective at lowering triglycerides, safer than statins, and FAR cheaper. The flushing effect does wear off if you take it daily.

i naturally have low cholesterol kevels all around. i love almonds and frequently snack on them

Top Bottom