Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Smurfy you dope lol

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
B

BrothaBill

Guest
hahahaa, thanks for the k transfer. I dont hit enough and I couldnt hit you so I sent you a k transfer and you hit me back with 25000 back lol

You are hilarious
 
hot damn ur a lucky guy always gettin karma
 
Daisy_ said:
Awww that was super sweet of her. :)

yeah, smurfy is great, funny and strangely masculine in her humor :worried:

lol, I know she doesnt give a crap about EF and karma so its like aha, here's 25 times the karma transfer.
Well Im going to use that in the bookie forum to parlay myself into a karma millionaire muhahahha.
My immediate idea was to transfer all my k back but then I cant go in the bookie so Ill just say ta, thanks sugah :heart:
 
BrothaBill said:
yeah, smurfy is great, funny and strangely masculine in her humor :worried:

lol, I know she doesnt give a crap about EF and karma so its like aha, here's 25 times the karma transfer.
Well Im going to use that in the bookie forum to parlay myself into a karma millionaire muhahahha.
My immediate idea was to transfer all my k back but then I cant go in the bookie so Ill just say ta, thanks sugah :heart:
why cant you go in the bookie room?
 
youre welcome. when i got your karma transfer, i thought "eh that was nice. I'll one-up him". I was going to give you like 50,000 but i thought people would be all up in arms and shit. you know how sensitive people are around here about karma and the goings-on in the karma store.

have a good night!
 
Top Bottom